Monday, March 26, 2007

My Three Amigos



My sister came into town tonight, and brought my 3 little nephews whom I adore. I have been so excited to see them and couldn't wait to give them big hugs and kisses.
Alex (on the left) is fierce and intense... just like the picture. Owen (in the middle) is silly and happy. And Carson (on the right) is sweet and very tender hearted. I love them so much and can't wait to spend the entire week together.... not to mention being able to hang out with my older sister, whom I haven't seen in so long.

10 comments:

Paige said...

You are so lucky lors. I just left my older sister's house, along with my nieces and nephew. I hated to leave. They won't let me kiss them near enough. They are far too cool now that they are in Kindy garten. Have fun and post lots of pics.

sarah marie. said...

ok..come on. who's the 12 year old in the middle? they look darling. i even miss them.

jamieanne said...

I can't get over the picture of Carson shoveling the cereal in his mouth! It makes me laugh. Sooo cute!

Kim said...

I love Owens long blond hair, how cute. Have fun Lori!

Lindsey said...

They are soooo dang cute, I can't believe how big they've gotten - I keep picturing that little pic you had of Alex brushing his teeth. So cute - and now a baby sis? I hope they don't beat her up.

ali said...

I wish my little amigo was here!

Enjoy them ... soon you'll have a little amiga too.

Lacey Jane said...

What cute kids!!! Enjoy your playing time with them!

Auntie Ann said...

Darling boys! Nothing is better...

the youngs said...

Lors! I can't believe that is Alex--does he still call you "Orli"???

Don't you love nephews?? I do!

sarah marie. said...

hiiee.