

I was excited to visit the Buttercup Bakeshop, not only because I'm a cupcake lover and those are their specialty, but I also own their cookbook and frequently use it. Needless to say, 4 cupcakes later, I decided that they were as good as they looked!


7 comments:
Do you like it better than Magnolia? That's the book I employ when I rarely bake.
you're my buttercup.
Were they better than your OC cupcakes? I think those were the best cupcakes I've ever eaten.
That's what I like about you. You are willing to throw down 4 cupcakes. That's a great quality.
Lori, I must diagree with you on several points. 1) Their cupcakes are not as good as they look. This is because 2) Their cake is incredibly dry, which is only redeemed by the fact that 3)Their frosting is very delicious and 4) Their variety and selection are generous. Yes, I am a cupcake snob.
Have you ever thought of opening your own cupcake shop? Perhaps it could be called Lori's Little Cakes??? Or Lovin' from Lors? Or Lorileecakes? mmm, Maybe Lorcakes?
although i claim to not like cupcakes, these do look tempting, and hey when in NY, might as well enjoy the special cupcake shops that are rare around here
Post a Comment