Things Kim and I like to do together.....sip in big glasses of Diet Coke, flip through any kind of magazine, email when we are bored at work, eat black licorice flavored taffy, play Dr. Mario, go on walks, lay out in the sun (especially if we are on a boat), and go on vacations.
Happy Birthday Kim, I love you and I'm so happy we are such great friends!


7 comments:
Happy Birthday Kim! Yes, you do have stunning blue eyes!! I hope you have a happy b-day - treat yourself with something fun, have you tried a massage since you've been preg? They're soooooo worth it.
My little brother's b-day is today too, what a special day!
oh! happy birthday kimmy! that's such a pretty picture.
Happy Birthday to my favorite lil' Kim. :)
Wahoo! Happy b-day, Kim!
happy birthday kim!
Lori you are SO nice to me! Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. And I can't wait to be sipping diet coke with you again soon. It might have to be in the hospital bed right after giving birth!
Wow Kim, your eyes are to die for, and you are so beautiful! I hope you had a happy b-day! I have been 27 for a whole 10 days now and let me tell you, it's really amazing. ha ha.
Post a Comment