Sunday, April 15, 2007

Slalom Skateboarding

Cody and I have been laughing our heads off all morning.

11 comments:

Paige said...

Lori..He's got some nice form..That is hilarious. I mostly love his sweet hair. I want to see ben do this. I'm going to tell him to start training...

{irene} said...

Hi!...Hope you don't mind that I check out your blog through Sarah's...that video is hilarious!!..My hips hurt just by watching it! ;)

ali said...

That's coordination and extreme concentration if I ever saw it!

His form is amazing. I'm kind of surprised that he doesn't punch himself in the face with those swinging arms!

the youngs said...

You have got to be kidding...what a great sport. Just think how much more aerodynamic he would be without his flowing locks!

jamieanne said...

Can you even imagine the hours spent perfecting that 'rhythm'? Unbelieveable.

The Hoddogs said...

I think I love how the announcers are so casual about his time as though this is just the "norm" for someone who does this sport...is this a sport?

Kim said...

HA! Are you kidding me! everything about that video is so hilarious. Who knew a guy like that could have such great form? Plus I thought the Labatts sign in the background fit that guy perfectly. How funny! Thanks Lori!

Sarah said...

I would love to see Cody try this out! I bet there is big money to be made in this elite sport.
p.s. I love your new banner!!

derrickfam said...

That is so hilarious. You'd never expect that guy to be able to move so quickly. I want to meet that guy in person. Too bad he lives in Europe. dang.

allison said...

that is the sweetest video i've ever seen. is that real? and where are his elbow pads and helmet? haha.

sarah marie. said...

that was unbelievable and i can just picture you and cody rolling at that. especially his starting run.