Lindsey said that if the Jazz won game #5, and made it to the Western Conference finals, she would pour Gatorade on top of her head. My question is, did she really do it? If so, she's the bomb dot com.This is as close as I'm going to get to a Jazz post. Sorry Paige.


9 comments:
Lori..Check my blog for the evidence. She is totally the bomb.com. It was super funny cuz I was wishing Josie could see how funny her mom is.
Ha! That's awesome and awesomer that you used the bomb dot com
I was so sad you weren't there to see me drenched in blue gatorade...It was funny because I went to buy the gatorade with my mom and i was getting grape, and she's like "duh, linds! get blue so it won't stain your jazz shirt!"
I was so sad you weren't there to see me drenched in blue gatorade...It was funny because I went to buy the gatorade with my mom and i was getting grape, and she's like "duh, linds! get blue so it won't stain your jazz shirt!"
I can't believe you even knew they were in the playoffs!!!
i think lori should vow to drench her lovely blond locks in gatorade if the jazz win the western conf. finals-- what do you say lors? are you up for the challenge?
funny Holly.
Holly! What a great idea! Come on Lors. Everyone will be cheering SOOOO hard. What do you say? This is a dare.
Im in on it...
Post a Comment