Thursday, May 03, 2007

Point to the Birthday girl

This photo is 10 years old. Do remember where this was Ali? I'm not going to tell, you will have to remember. (I hope you don't mind that I put it up) I just can't believe how little you are. I love that we were friends clear back then...when we wore high waisted jeans and no make-up.





Things I like about Ali...
her itsy bitsy hands and feet
her laugh
her imagination
her thoughtfulness
her clothes
her sense of humor
her love for her sisters
her writing
her toe-touches
her freckles
I hope you have a very Happy Birthday Ali. I love you and am so happy we are such close friends.

5 comments:

ali said...

Oh, what a horrid photo! I don't know when that was, but I was definitely not at my best ... 100 lbs. overweight or something. Glad I didn't notice at the time.

Thank you for the list, Lor. Am having a great day, started by a little wrestle with Famous, and your post made it all the better. I feel loved.

xo.

p.s. Maybe you should just put up Kim's pretty blue eyes again for my birthday?

ali said...

Wait?! Was that when we got lost in Colorado?!

jamieanne said...

Lori, you are so funny! I lalalove it.
Only true friends know how to humiliate/make their friends feel so loved that it doesn't really matter. I'm so glad Ali has you. You are a cherished friend, indeed.

sarah marie. said...

happy birthday ali! i wish i could see one of her toe-touches. and love the photo.

Ashley A. said...

Lori- I didn't even recognize my own sister. I remember those Dave Matthews obsession days...funny!