
I have been using this Aveda Confixor for years and it has made me so happy. I love the smell, texture and how it feels in my hair. But it has recently gone up in price---before it was a rip off, but now it is a TOTAL rip off. So I'm in search of some new product. Any suggestions?


9 comments:
What type of product is the confixor?
I'm not familiar with this product but i changed from aveda to bumble + bumble a while ago and i really, really like their stuff. i use the 'seaweed' shampoo + conditioner + the 'deep' conditioner as a treat (it smells AMAZING!). Possibly too much information! Sorry!
I love confixer..Just the smell alone...But you know me I am a product whore. So where do I begin? Lori I love Pureology but it is a huge rip off too. But I love their purple shampoo and condish, but also their styling lotion which is a lot like confixor, and their power dressing. That is probably just as much as aveda if not more..Let me look in my bag of tricks for something a little cheaper. I'll let you know.
Pray tell...what is Confixor? (I'm a B+B, Kerastase devotee and am not familiar with Aveda).
Maybe try some V05 hair gel.
I am a huge fan of Kerastase products...all of them, but I'm not sure if they're a rip off or not because I follow them blindly.
Hey Miss Lori, why can't I leave a comment about your swiggity sweet swap stuff?
That is an amazing array of technicolor goodies!
I'm not sure what the problem was...stupid blogger. I think I fixed it though.
biosilk leaves your hair silky smooth and has a nice scent as well. it even leaves your legs shiny and smooth after a summer shave and suntan!
Post a Comment