Wednesday, June 27, 2007

come check out my rack

sale sale sale sale sale sale sale sale
I'm having a clothing sale.
For four years I will not be able to wear any of my winter clothes because I'm moving to Hawaii. So what am I to do? Pack them away for four years only to realize they don't fit me any longer or are out of style when I am finally able to wear them again? No, I am going to sell them to those of you who like cute, cheap, barely used clothes!
When: this Saturday June 30
Time: 10:00-2:00.....if you can't come within that time, call me or leave me a comment.... if you really want to come I can meet with you at a more convenient time.
Place: my vacant apartment. 1735 E. Holladay Blvd. #7
it's on Highland Dr and 4190 S. my building faces East and you can park at Newman Photography across the street if you really want to piss him off.

You can call me at this number if you have any questions or get lost...278-1117.
There will also be some summer apparel and home accessories that will be for sale... not everything can fit in my suitcase.

7 comments:

marta said...

are you kiddin' me?! dig into lovely lori's closet?! this is a dream come true. hope i can make it.

jamieanne said...

Oh heavens above us! This is a sad sad day for me. I wish I lived there. Boo.

sarah marie. said...

boo. i wish i could come. i'd buy you out. oh wait..i don't have a job.

Jenni said...

Lori- i would love to come, not only to get in on some cute clothes, but i would also love to see you. well see how the day goes.

Kristin said...

I will completely be there...yay!

Amy said...

i would have totally come if i werent 50 months pregnant!!!!

hope it was a success

Misa S said...

Ahh, I would have loved to be there...you have the cutest clothes, but I am just not a size 0! So sad!