Something fun to look at.... Lula Magazine. It's like candy for my eyes. The photography in it is very cool and the subjects are um, lets see.....what can I say......beautiful, creative, unique, scary, and fascinating. Take a lookie...you can actually flip through the pages of the magazine on the website (I love when they do that).
Friday, June 08, 2007
Lori likes Lula
Something fun to look at.... Lula Magazine. It's like candy for my eyes. The photography in it is very cool and the subjects are um, lets see.....what can I say......beautiful, creative, unique, scary, and fascinating. Take a lookie...you can actually flip through the pages of the magazine on the website (I love when they do that).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
I love it already. As if I need another magazine to love..It even has a cute name. I'm going to take a lookie into a subscription.
where did you find it? lauren looked everywhere when she was in ny and no one had it even here.
Oh, I like. I even spied a Deschanel sister or two.
I want the dress on the cover!
Very young and fresh. Great find!
Lori! Hi, it's Marci...we used to work together at Anthro. I came across your blog through a friend's blog and thought I'd give you a shout! I ran into Sarah about a month ago in NYC. Small world. Hope all is well.
Has nothing to do with your post, but you looked absolutely amazing at the reunion. I'm excited for your big Hawaii adventure...there is nothing like a new place! Good luck.
Lors, I will read this magazine if you hand deliver it to my house!! I need to see you!!!!
thanks for sharing, I love what I see.
Post a Comment