



After participating in inventory at Anthropologie this morning, just a few things caught my eye---just a few. First of which being, all the great upholstered furniture in the store. I love the different fabrics, textures and styles that can completely change a room. But knowing the prices of these beautiful little pieces (I just saw an umbrella for $348), makes me love my new red $60 chair from Ikea.....sorry Anthro.


10 comments:
I'm so in love we these chairs. They have an orange and white print that is too die for. I couldn't ever justify paying that much though. I really want one. Maybe we'll win the lotto. I'll buy you one if I ever win.
I am so jealous you get to work these pieces of furniture. I am in love with their style but I'll second the great Ikea prices. I'm going there tomorrow for my 4th time since they opened. Wish my cart full of Anthro stuff could total less than $100.
Cute chairs Lori...I still can't believe there's an IKEA in slc.
Anthropologie is one of the Lookie no Touchie stores for me because let's be honest, who can afford and umbrella for $348? But oh how I love to look...
So so true. A chair like this can totally change the look and feel of a room. Seems so easy and effortless...until you have to pay for it.
Thanks for your comment girl!!!..And I was just dying laughing about you comment in Sarah's and the whole deformed black arm thing....You are so funny!!!...keep in touch and I added you already to my list of friends, so there is not turning back!!!..haha, just kidding...
I had so much fun working with you yesterday too Lori! Its a shame, since I would love to hang out with you again, and now we are both moving. As cheesy as this sounds, it is a good thing that there is eternity, because I have alot of people that I am going to want to see and hang out with again. Cause you never know if you will see certain people again. Anyways, you are HILLARIOUS, and I hope that you LOVE Hawaii, your hair is perfect for it right now, you and cody look like you were born on the beach or something. And you can have cute little surfer boy babies while your there! haha:)
Katie
Such gorgeous stuff! You have such great taste! (This is Melanie Tooke, by the way). I recently had a $40 gift certificate to Anthropologie and sadly, couldn't figure out what I could get there for that price. It's like having a $5 gift certificate to Target (even though I could still probably get more for $5 at T than for $40 at A). It was great to see you the other week! Your blog is cute and your husband sound hilarious and like he fits with you more than perfectly!
Anthro=inspiration.
IKEA=reality.
Fun picks.
I am so in love with the first three. Perhaps IKEA will knock off one of these--fat chance, but fun to dream. I can at least use your blog finds for inspiration.
Post a Comment