Nothing like a mid-summer family vay-kay to escape those summer blues, trading the dry desert heat for a cool summer breeze. We have been in San Diego for the past week and it has been lots of fun. Here are some photos of stuff we did.
Lor the blogging world missed you tons..But califonia sounds like a dream come true right now. And you know how i feel about baseball games. I'm totally jelly donut. Your niece is adorable by the way...
Love the photos, such vibrant color. Looks like you were having fun in CA! I am jealous! It makes me wish I could go on a big vacation with my whole family too. Oh and I have a feeling that Costa RIca is alot like Hawaii, and therefore think you will love it!
Yes, Lori.... I am jealous. You know that there is nothing in Utah like California sunshine. I hear that you (and ME) are awfully fond of that. I think that you may find some sunshine in Hawaii. What neice is there with you? And I need to find out how you did your pictures. I am in need of a blogging professional, and I think that you just might the one. Where is lunch?
I like my husband, my daughter, and my little boy. There's nothing better than a rainy day, and a warm batch of cookies. Sometimes I like rap, but mostly I like wrapping paper.
“Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just ordinary people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey … delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride.” –Gordon B. Hinckley
17 comments:
How fun! I think we just missed you. We were there the week before. Looks like you guys had a good time.
Lori, your post is so perfect! Great job!
Lor the blogging world missed you tons..But califonia sounds like a dream come true right now. And you know how i feel about baseball games. I'm totally jelly donut. Your niece is adorable by the way...
I'm so glad you're back! Looks like you guys had so much fun, besides being pissed. I'm jelaous of the VK.
Love the photos, such vibrant color. Looks like you were having fun in CA! I am jealous! It makes me wish I could go on a big vacation with my whole family too. Oh and I have a feeling that Costa RIca is alot like Hawaii, and therefore think you will love it!
Yes, Lori.... I am jealous. You know that there is nothing in Utah like California sunshine. I hear that you (and ME) are awfully fond of that. I think that you may find some sunshine in Hawaii.
What neice is there with you?
And I need to find out how you did your pictures. I am in need of a blogging professional, and I think that you just might the one.
Where is lunch?
You better not have been cheering for the Padres...Go Dodgers!
Looks like a fun trip. I love San Diego and Shamu...especially at night!
Those pizzas are the size of my sailboat!
Fun, fun! Looks like you had such a good time. Hoping I'll have just as much fun when I'm there!
that pizza looks so good. is something blue good too? and you look so pretty with that hair i can't handle it.
I'm with Sarah. That pizza is making me hungry!
Glad you had a fun time!
Nice pictures!!..tyler looks great!!!Tell him hi from me!
Lors, you look so dang cute - I went to the airport to pick you up but you never came out! Are you still in Cali??
I love San Diego...lived there for a while. Thanks for the cool pics! When do you move?
I'm going to San Diego in August! These pictures are making me even MORE EXCITED to get there!
Late reply but I loved these pictures and this blog and that pizza and that cute head wrap!
that trip was one of my all time favs. thanks for being my roommate and spending a great week together with the whole fam.
Post a Comment