Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Liz's Luau

This is my dear friend Liz. She doesn't have a blog (yet), and she probably won't be checking my blog, but I wanted to introduce her to you anyway. This past weekend Liz and her husband Ben threw a going away "luau" for Cody and I, and as usual she went above and beyond her duties as the party host. She had made yummy kabobs, and many other salsas and dips,......... oh and don't forget the guava slushies.
All of our best friends were there to wish us well, and brought all kinds of delicious food to share.....the highlights for me being Holly's Spring Salad and Jamie's banana pudding. It was so fun to see everyone and spend a lovely summer evening in Liz's beautiful back yard.

5 comments:

sarah marie. said...

so cute and so nice. who's the blond bombshell with the longest hair ever?

Aimee said...

It just makes me sad that such a fun night was to say good bye! :(

Paige said...

I was thinking the same thing as Sarah. Your hair is so long..And you look more amazing than ever. You are going to fit right in with the locals.

Holly and Dave said...

that was a great night, thanks for inviting me and thinking of your little sister as your friend too.

Anonymous said...

Lori, I hope you are okay with me leaving you a message ! :) I will be teaching with Lizzy tomorrow and I'm going to show her what you've done so that she will join the blogging world!

Hope you are having a great time in Hawaii. Liz actually told me you had moved to the Big Island! We were just there... wished I'd know you were there.

Take care!