Wednesday, August 01, 2007

reasons for being as bad blogger

number one (finally finished)
number two

number three (okay, Tyler's right)

7 comments:

tylah said...

What about playing with Lucy? Or have you been neglecting that too?

Jenny said...

Hi Lori
It's Jenny, Sarah's sister. I saw you on the news last night! You're so cute!

Aimee said...

WHAT? YOU WERE ON THE NEWS??? Why not blog about that?
Anyway, you've been really busy... just remember to blog when you're in Hawaii.

Paige said...

I have been missing you. When is the moving date?

Kim said...

We are missing your posts but I think you have an extremely good excuse. I still can't believe you are leaving!

allison said...

I am working through you #1 slowly... I'm trying to savor it like it's my last taste of ice cream ever. haha.

good luck movin'

we'll miss seeing you guys.

Holly and Dave said...

bad blogger? you post almost daily! but your excuses are terrific!