Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Happiest Place on Earth

Disneyland== watching my nieces go gaga over the many many princesses (Cinderella being the highlight), cottoncandy, opting not to wait in the 2 hour line for the new Finding Nemo ride, Space Mountain (my favorite), churros, teacups, and the always frightening Haunted Mansion. I think the older I get the more I love it.

small world....a little annoying, but a nice relief from the sun.

teacups... some people get sick, I can't get enough.

7 comments:

Paige said...

Geez lor could you look any cuter? I love when you braid your bangs. You look so adorable. I think I want to be you. I wondered where you were. I'm glad you were at the happiest place on earth. Did your dreams really come true?

jamieanne said...

Mmmm...cotton candy.

allison said...

Ha! looks like you guys had fun! I'm a little jealous of Disneyland... I love that place. It really is the happiest place on earth.

Kim said...

I haven't been to disneyland since I was 8, I think I need to get back there and eat some of that cotton candy.

sarah marie. said...

so fun! you know i've only been once..when i was in 4th grade.

Lindsey said...

Lors - I too feel like disneyland gets better as you get older - - my new favorite part of D-land is that they have a cute little baby room where you can go to nurse or change your babies. There is a cute little lady dressed like a nurse or nanny or something and they have all these cute changing tables, high chairs, and private little nursing room that look like you're in a cute little disney movie. It really is the happiest place on earth.

Holly and Dave said...

disneyland is the place to be! i loved it, and am so glad i could be there with you. that place is magical!