
This is my niece Kate....please read my brother
Jeff's post today, so that you can see how cute she is. Spending time with her is pure comedy and entertainment, and I miss her little chubby cheeks and Minnie Mouse voice more than anything.

This is big, smart, older sister Nicole. She is very logical and very straight forward. She has the most stunning green eyes that will definitely entice the boys when she gets a little older. She drew me these beautiful pictures and mailed it all the way to my house. Thanks Nicole!


3 comments:
Wow Lori! - a direct link to my blog. I'm going to get all sorts of traffic today. I better put some ads up and make some sweet moola. The kids are going to love seeing themselves on your blog when they wake up, and Nicole will be thrilled to see the pictures she colored you.
Tell Cody I gotta run, it's time to tee off.
So cute! She sounds like a riot. I noticed from your brother's blog that her name is "Kate Marie", which incidentally was the exact name (OK, mine was Katie Marie, but close) I picked for my Cabbage Patch when I was little!
i love these pictures. kate is so cute with baby joey- he's so little there! and the drawings are just precious.
Post a Comment