Wednesday, August 29, 2007

water + wellies


This is one fall item I may be able to use.
I love these Free People wellies, but I think I'll have to wait until my Birthday to get them. That's ok, I'm sure it will be raining then too.

7 comments:

jamieanne said...

I love my wellies so so much. I would practically look for reasons to wear them in NY. There is no finer piece of footwear.

Paige said...

I feel the same way. I really want some rain boots at Nords and I just don't know how I can justify considering I live in the desert. Love them...

Jenni said...

Those are really cute, but only you could get away with wearing them. I would look like a big dork.

Lindsey said...

You would look SOOOOOOOO cute in those. And just to set the record straight: YOU are the coolest person in the world. Also, you can download "Dirty Girl" as your cell phone ring. It's currently my ringtone - it's a little embarassing sometimes, but you gotta keep it real for Bobby Light. I've watched it 500 times and it keeps getting funnier.

Paige said...

Lori...Whats mine is yours. And I hope you use "jelly donut" in a sentence today while chillin with the locals. Let me know how it goes.

Kim said...

cute cute, you would look GREAT in those.

Holly and Dave said...

i thought you would want some in a hawaiian hibiscus flower print to fit in with the locals...