Friday, August 31, 2007

license to drive

It's official. The Subaru is now a resident...check out her new decor. No one better be callin' her haole now.

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

that is so dang cute - no skiutah or gojazz though, maybe next year!! or maybe iluvlor, or cody could get something to let everyone know about his schooling, like pharmd or something. or doccody! hmm, this could go on for days....

Paige said...

I thought the same thing as Linds...No GO JAZZ? I thought I could totally count on you. I love the rainbow on their license plates...Arizona's are so ugly that I just re-registered my car in CALI.

Kim said...

I've always been a big fan of assman, you would get a lot of great comments for that one.

sarah marie. said...

weird. and so cute.

Marci + Dan said...

Aloha Lori! What a fun Hawaiian adventure you and your hubby are having! Best of luck adjusting to island life. Love the new plates! We are avoiding registering our car in the city like the plague. So $$$. Glad our blogs found each other :)

blueeyedfreckle said...

Love the plates. Sucks about the 20 mi/hr driving! That would make me insane! Guess its just fuka Hawa'ii (tongan for "the Hawaiin way"). hehe.

jamieanne said...

That definitely makes it official! Fun to get a new license plate for a while. I moved to NY and didn't even get one of those. Boo.

Aimee said...

I've been missing you lors! You are SO official now.