Wednesday, September 05, 2007

island Bible

When we first found out we were moving to Hawaii, our good friends Liz and Ben gave us this book for a little congrats gift. We were excited at the time and went home and thumbed through it a little, remembering to pack it in our bags. Little did we know that it would become our new favorite book, and our new replacement for google. I am amazed at the information this book holds, and not only information, but detail. If it's on the island, it's in this book. Thanks Liz and Ben! In fact, you should all thank Liz and Ben because when you come to visit we will be able to take you to all the coolest places because of The Big Island Revealed.

2 comments:

jamieanne said...

Have you been to the breakfast buffet at the Mauna Lani resort? Cuz, seriously, that was the best breakfast I've had in my entire life. I'd go back, just for that.

Liz said...

Yea! I'm so glad you love the book. My dad just said, "tell them about the Costco hot dogs. They're the best." They are going to Kona October 10th to watch the Iron Man. Swaweet!!!