Saturday, September 22, 2007

leapin' lizards

Can you see her eggs? I thought this looked so cool, she was on my bathroom window and I could perfectly see the eggs inside her little belly.

7 comments:

Misa S said...

Somewhat nasty and at the same time kind of cool...I hear you have lots of lizard friends running around! Give them my best! I think I owned some sort of bright pink Hawaii shirt with a gekko on it at one point in my life! Big fan!

tylah said...

Lori, you should sell that picture to biology/animal textbook companies, national geographic, or a magazine like Lizard Parenting. I remember when we would see pictures like that in class, everyone would always be like, "wow, that is amazing." It truly is.

ali said...

That's unreal. So cool.

Kim said...

That is so crazy, I think you should sell the picture toooo.

sarah marie. said...

what the?!

jamieanne said...

Sweet Discovery Channelish find.

Holly and Dave said...

i'm glad to hear the lizards are back. maybe that's why they were gone for a week- they were out on the town getting pregnant! are you going to build an incubator for the eggs? i expect a follow up on the babies.