
The atmosphere of the Hilo Library is one of my favorites. It has beautiful tables and chairs, shady outdoor study areas, and a center courtyard with grass and trees that provides you with a refreshing breeze while you read your favorite novel. Too bad they spent more money on the bright green tennis balls than they have on all the books combine. The only book I even recognized in the entire library was War and Peace....no thanks.
10 comments:
That is such a funny picture! That is too bad they don't have great novels to go with the great surroundings and well....chair furnishings.
Cool pic. Maybe I could try that on my walmart special chairs...could end up being rather entertaining for Thomas.
I know you wanted those shoes, but I didn't know you bought them. I love them so much! When are you free this week to have a 3way?
Looks like you made it to Hawaii safe and sound! Your pictures totally bring back memories. Using the word "rubbish" and the old school buses along the side of the road. I actually knew a kid who lived in an abandoned school bus for over a year and showered at the beach park. Only in Hawaii!
What up Drossel?!? What is wrong with War and Peace? Don't knock it til you've read it! I think those tennis balls look like a genius idea. They do it like that so if someone is being too loud, you don't have to walk over to them and shush them, making you feel like a dork for shushing someone in a library. You just remove some of the tennis balls from yours and surrounding chairs, and then go medieval on their a!!!
Love that picture and your shoes. I'm proud of you for making it to the library, I need to do more of that.
Love the tennis balls!
love the pic lor - we need to iChat as soon as I get the dang Internet!!! I'll call u. Xoxo
Omigosh you are hilarious.
brittany would go crazy in that library. you know she'd pick a favorite ball to chase. those chairs and tables look nice- where do they sell those in hilo?
Post a Comment