Monday, September 10, 2007

look who's here!

I guess I should say look who just left. It was a short trip Holly and Dave made to the Big Island, but I'll take whatever I can get. It has been my favorite part of Hawaii so far......sharing it with loved ones. The fun never stopped,....snorkeling, swimming, tanning, beaching, eating, volcano watching, driving, and even a little baking. The only bad part of the trip was having to say goodbye all over again, and the homesickness that followed.

6 comments:

lpettey said...

That is so great Holly had the chance to visit you. I bet you had a great time. Wow! Look how tan your getting. I would love to live in that kind of weather all the time, except the raining every couple of hours.

sarah marie. said...

oh my gosh! i had no idea. so much fun but i'm so sorry about the homesickness. me next! ily.

Kim said...

You already had visitors! Can't wait until it's me!

Paige said...

I love visitors. If only you could have visited me here. But thats okay...I'll come there. Cute little Holly is all grown up...

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Yay visitors for you! Look at those cute tan legs (Year round too)...lucky dog.

Holly and Dave said...

that was the highlight of our trip- hanging out with you. every moment was priceless, i felt like i was laughing nonstop. you would all love lori's cute house and life- it makes me want to move there.