Wednesday, October 17, 2007

cody and his white coat

'The White Coat Ceremony signifies the rite of passage for students in the health professions to affirm their commitment to the values of their profession, including professionalism, respect, integrity and caring. More specifically, it is the first time they will recite the Oath of a Pharmacist in front of their peers, their professors, and the community and their families as they publicly declare their intent to be a compassionate and respectable health care professional'.
He is so handsome (and yes, he's the only student with blond hair).

10 comments:

Melanie said...

You always look so cute! I love your hair like that -- I would never have thought to braid my bangs! Love it! Congrats to Cody!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Cody looks so official. Congrats to you both!

sarah marie. said...

wow cod. you're big time now. looks good on you.

Kristin said...

You guys make a cute, blond medical couple.

Lindsey said...

You look so handsome Cody!! I think you should start a blond-rights club at school since you're such a minority. You two are the cutest couple of October - - I just came up with that award! Congrats!

Paige said...

I must have dreamed that I left a comment, cuz I swear I already did. And I second the cutest coup of Oct. You look like a million bucks in that lab coat Cody.. You should have worn nothing under it, like at graduation.

Aimee said...

You guys look so cute and so happy. I'm so happy for you both.

Kim said...

Wow Cody looks so official. He totally stands out in that crowd. Congrats to Cody. And Lori you are looking beautiful I can't believe how tan you are!

Holly and Dave said...

cody looks so handsome in his white coat, and with such a beautiful wife! does cody wear that white coat at home when he makes you take os-cal?

tylah said...

With the arteest that Cody is, I think he should paint something beautiful on the back of his coat, like a skull on fire. That would be awesome.