Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Marcie

This is my older sister Marcie. It's funny how I have folders and folders of photos of her kids...but I only had three photos of her to choose from. Seeing how this is the only picture where we both hadn't just crawled out of bed, and she has makeup on....I decided to choose it, despite the closed eyes. Isn't she pretty? Perfect smile, always has a golden tan, and her signature widow's peak. (It's a sign of beauty ya know.)
Anyway, today is her Birthday.....and I wanted to wish her a wonderful day, and tell her how much I love her. She is such a strong person, who is driven, talented, consistent, a wonderful Mother, creative, and has incredible faith. I turn to Marcie for advice almost daily, and know that she will be there for me every time I need her. I am so lucky to have a person like her to look up to and pattern my life after. Happy Birthday Marcie.

4 comments:

sarah marie. said...

LOVE marcy! happy birthday.

ali said...

Happy (belated) birthday, Marcie! Lori never has enough good things to say about you.

Holly and Dave said...

happy happy birthday to my oldest sister. what a great tribute to her, thanks lori. marcie really is a special part of our family.

jelainep said...

Of course, we do all love Marcie. Pass on the birthday wishes to her from me!