I love November because it helps me to focus on all the things I am thankful for. Here is a list, which I'm sure I will be adding to throughout the month....
I'm Thankful For...
books
my parents
Training Table cheese fries
the internet
sisters
seasons
health
Cody
strangers who seemed concerned
student loans (which I know I won't be thankful for in 4 years)
true friends
the gospel
that I get to see my Mom tomorrow
umbrellas
learning to live a simpler life
family
hot chocolate
sudoku puzzles
dr. mario
finding good movies on tv
brittany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


21 comments:
I'm grateful you're posting again!!! You were gone a long time!
I've been wondering/worrying about where you've been. So glad you're back and i'm really thankful for you!
i'm thankful for you. ily.
What a sweet post! Good to hear from you via this bloggity blog.
I like this post. especially "learning to live a simpler life"... I need to do that too :)
good to hear from you.
You and Cody aren't sick of Dr.Mario yet? I would be scared to play you. You are probably unbeatable huh...
I too am glad you are back from your break, I love reading your blog. I love cheese fries as well, that is a good one.
I've sure missed you cookie. I'm thankful for you! Oh, and speaking of cookies, I'm grateful for your mom's cookies! xoxo
i love this post, because it shows how it's the simple things we remember, treasure, and are grateful for. i love the little things that can bring such happiness. but you are a big part of my life for which i am thankful. love you.
I'm thankful that you finally blogged again. Apparently, I'm not the only one. :)
xo.
I can hear us now, playing dr. mario in your basement and probably you or Tyler singing that stupid song that went along with the game. Oh the memories. And, glad you have posted after a two week hiatus. Is your mommy bringing Brittany?
Lori-
I am totally following your lead and posting 5 things I am thankful for everyday...it's a good way to take a deep breather away from all the chaos life brings and remind you of what really matters :)
Lori. I'm thankful that you came back to the blogging world. I've been missing you. I'm glad that you have your mom with you. I love company.
Happy Birthday!
Happy b-day to you....I love this post. Thanksgiving is the best.
Lori~
Hey its Jamie Sorensen. Found your blog through Courtneys little sisters!! We have been hearing lots of crazy storys about your life in Hawaii. Look forward to seeing you guys at Christmas!!
I heard that it was your birthday, so happy happy to you! Hope you have a good one.
You are great. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! What is your cell phone number. I tried texting you. Hope things are just fabulous!!!! And...we are counting down the days to our Hawaii trip in late January. We'll be on Maui. any chance you want to puddlejump over??? ;)
Lori- Happy Belated Birthday. Where have you been. I was wondering in you got washed out in the ocean, while you were out on the beach. Good to see that you are alive a well.
Jenni
I love this! BTW, Happy BDAY!
Lorilee...HAPPY B-DAY! Sounds like Hawaii is treating you well. It totally suits you!
xoxo,
Ashley
Post a Comment