Thursday, January 31, 2008

cupcakes


Reason's why I love Martha Stewart Kids
-the treats always look as yummy as these
-because I don't have to go to the grocery store and spend $45 to make one of the recipes
-the crafts are actually do-able
-everything is cuter when it's for kids
-sometimes things are better when they are kept simple

14 comments:

Lacey Jane said...

That chocolate cake looks yummy!

Yum. Yum.

derrickfam said...

Those little flower cupcakes are adorable. I think you should be the spokeswoman for Martha Stewart. You always make me want to try her recipes and get her magazine.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

The one with a flower sucker is darling. I heart MS kids!

The Powells said...

Those are so cute!! I would probably fail at making these, but you on the other hand are amazing in the kitchen and could do this with no problem!!

jelainep said...

Are these products of your own? I wouldn't expect anything less.
I am still jealous of your carrot cake.

Paige said...

Yum...I've been craving cupcakes for days. There is a billboard by my work of a diet dr pepper add and a bunch of cupcakes. So everyday I dream of cupcakes. I am going to make it official tomorrow and eat one. Love Martha...

Kim said...

I miss looking through her magazine snuggled on your cute couches. Those cupcakes look so yummy!

blueeyedfreckle said...

totally agree! Love M.S. kids.

Lindsey said...

I went looking for the new kids issue tonight and they didn't have it at Border's - - lame!!! I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Aimee said...

EVERYTHING is cuter when it's for kids. Love it!

jamieanne said...

Amen to not spending $45. What a relief!

Holly and Dave said...

I couldn't agree more. aren't we all just kids at heart?

Allison said...

Those look so good! Hope you are well!

Kristin said...

Did Martha kids get discontinued? I love Martha kids and totally agree about the simplicity.