
plus

equals:
our lives coming this June.
We are so excited to be having a sweet new little baby coming to us in a mere 24 weeks. Despite being terribly sick (which explains my 3 month hiatus from blogging) there is nothing we want more in this world and feel so lucky to have been given this blessing.
34 comments:
I couldn't be more excited!!! You guys are going to have the most adorable blonde headed baby ever. And you'll be the best parents. I'm so so so excited and excited you are blogging again and feeling better.
Congrats I am so happy for you!!! Hope your holidays were great. I would love to catch up soon!
Yay! What fun news for you two! I am so happy for you guys, you will be great parents, I just know it! :)
Lori! I'm so excited for you! You really will have the most adorable baby... such happy, happy news. Thanks for sharing!
HOLLA! so excited to hold that little girl. and what is that cutest thing ever in your hair?!
Woot woot! Hip hip hooray!
Lori, that is SO awesome! I hope all our book club talk is coming in handy! I knew there was a reason you suffered through it all!Congratulations!
Congratulations Lori! That is so exciting! There is nothing better then seeing your cute little baby for the first time! Enjoy it! Love you and miss you!
-Bridgette
p.s. Sorry to hear you've been sick:(
WHAT????? Crazy! I can't believe you are pregnant!! Congratulations! What a beautiful little toe-head "howlie" you will have! Are you going to find out the sex or let it be a surprise?
hoooooray!!! Best news 2007!!!! I'm so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see him/her. YES! THat is going to be one cute babe. love you lors. feeling better yet?
I just got a little teary...I'm so glad I got to see the cute little prego lors..
congratulations lori!!!
there is honestly nothing better in the whole world than having a baby...
Hooray! Congratulations! So excited for you! I'm like two weeks behind you!
I am so excited for you two. You will make the best and cutest parents. That is going to be one cute little blonde baby.
...sorry to here you've been so sick, it isn't fun at all huh?
Congratulations girl!!!!..That is so exciting!
congats! That is so wonderful...hope you are feeling better!
Ahhhh!!! I had no idea. Congratulations!! (I have a secret...I am 14 weeks along :) Maybe if we have a boy and a girl, they could get married!!
Love ya! Are you still in UT BTW??
i'm so excited for you and cody. i'll be the proudest aunt ever. can't wait to meet the little walker!
CONGRATS! Being a mom is the BEST thing ever.
FINALLY you're out of the closet!!! I a so excited for you to get to the fun part of being preg - and over the barfiness!! I love you and you and Codes will be the best parents in the universe. I miss you like crazy...
wait, what??? MARISS! DOUBLE THE EXCITEMENT!!!
Congratulations, Lori! (This is Sarah's sister, Jenny.) So, it's a girl. That figures!
Congrats!!!!
Lori and Cody- Congrats! It was so fun to see you. You guys look so cute. I miss ya.
Congratulations Lori!
Hello there lori - its jenni from anthropologie -- i saw your blog when i was checking out sarahs -- i know i just saw you and told you congrats on the little one... but congrats again!! my blog is powellparade.blogspot.com -- take care and keep in touch. Jenny
Congrats Lori! I am so happy for the two of you! You will be awesome parents. You are going to love being a mom! It is the best thing in the world!
I actually just heard the news from Kim and that's super exciting! Congratulations! Hope you had a great time while you were in Utah.
Woot woot! Here's to another blondie. The world needs more. Congratulations!
Lori-Yea for you two! You are going to have the cutest, blondest kid ever! We so missed you at Christmas and can't wait for you to get back to the mainland at least for a visit. Hope you are loving island life! We miss you!
31 comments?!
Lorilee-
Congrats! That is the most exciting, best news! I am really excited for you and Cody and just know you will cherish and adore motherhood!
xoxo,
Ashley (Reynolds) Whiting
i knew it!!! I can't tell you how exciting your life will be. There is nothing in the world better than a baby.... unless, it is TWO.
My biggest congrats go out to you and Cody both. I hope that you are feeling better.
Post a Comment