Friday, December 28, 2007

my new fav


Loved this. I think it's the best movie I've seen in a really long time. You should see it if you haven't already.

6 comments:

Paige said...

Lor, I saw this yesterday and absolutely loved it! I cried my eyes out at the end but laughed my head off the whole time. I want to see it again and to know every line. So funny.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I just got back from seeing it! I loved it too! I want her vocabulary. It was so so good and very real. I need to own this one. :)

sarah marie. said...

i want to see you even more than i want to see this movie and that's a lot.

lpettey said...

Loved the movie too. Lisa and I saw it the other day. Good movie to quote. GO CAROL. Love ya and hope you have time to come visit the office. If not have a great new years.

the youngs said...

I already saw it twice! I love love love Michael Cera!!

Liz said...

Are you kidding me when he was wiping the deodorant on his legs before his run? I was dying. I liked Liberty Bell and her Bacos too. I thought she was cute.