to see snow
to wear a sweater
to hug my sisters
to eat Sorensen Christmas cookies
to kiss my doggie
to laugh with Tyler
to play with my nieces and nephews
to get my haircut and talk with Sarah...and be reminded why I love her so much
to get warm by a fire
to go on a late night walk after it has snowed and hear nothing but silence
to hang out in my Mom's kitchen
to not get sick
to spend lots of time with Cody's family.....and finally catching up
to tease Jeff about too much sports
to visit my Dad (and all my other co-workers) at my old work
to snuggle in a warm bed when it's cold all around you
to wear slippers (not to be confused with flip flops)
to go to dinner with friends we miss so much
to see all of Sarah's new crafting projects
to get pedicures with my Mom
to go skiing (hopefully)
to play games with our families
All Cody wants for Christmas is...
a surf board
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


19 comments:
1. PLEASE include me on your cookie delivery route. I am just dreaming of ginger creams, chocolate parfaits, and the orange carrots. mmmmmmm.
2. I love that you have to clarify "slippers." Funniest thing ever.
I love you!
i seriously can't wait to see you and i rolled at cody's list.
Orange carrot cookies, I may have to go ahead and make some myself this year. Just love those!! And the fond memories of sneaking a few out of the pantry freezer at your parents house. :) I wish you were here right now. Plenty of snow dropped today!
Yay, you are back! I just love your lists so much info coming at ya fast, it is the way to go. I would love to get together with you if you come home for Christmas, lets plan a lunch with a bunch of girlies if you could squeeze it in.
I love the contrast between your list and Cody's. Boys are so simple.
Lors, I have been waiting for ten months to be able to put a sweater on and this weekend was the first time I have been able to wear one all year. I better get to see you over Christmas. I'll be expecting you. I miss you and I miss Cody's sexy dancing.
All I want for christmas is for you to come home. Ok that's not really ALL I want, but it's up there.
When are you coming home again? Our first Christmas in California was the same way. I could NOT get in the Christmas spirit when it was so warm and sunny outside. Do you think I could somehow be involved with those Christmas cookies? (especially ginger creams). Even if its just eating one sometime :) Don't count on not getting sick Lors when you come home. Every time we head to Utah we all come home with a horrible cold or the flu. It's inevitable. Oohh. and maybe we could go skiing together? We'd be a pretty good duo this year I think...
I just realized I posted as "rocky"...I hope you figured out it was me, Court. love ya.
Reading this just made me realize how soon you are coming home! I can't believe how fast it came! Before you know it, you will be able to smell Brittany's sweet breath. I can't wait to see you guys.
All I want for Christmas are those things, too. Including the cookies. :)
Happy you're back.
Yay come home! We can't wait to see you guys and I'm hoping along with everyone else that we make the cookie list too!
cody does have that 'surfer boy' look...
nice to see you postin'!
Lori - I laughed so hard at your lists. Substitute Hawaii for NYC and surfboard for PS3 and you have Dan and I (minus the baking extraordinaire).
Lori...I hope to see you while your here. I will make some Christmas cookies for you...tempting enough?
lori, i can't wait to see you. an early christmas present comes for me when you walk off that plane next week. christmas season isn't the same without you here, but next week it will be complete! love you.
Merry Christmas girl!!!!!!
Merry Christmas!!! I hope you had a wonderful trip home! I miss you and would love to catch up soon! Love your guts!
Oh ya..my blog is parkerspad.blogspot.com
Post a Comment