Sunday, February 10, 2008

charlie


Something about this clip made me laugh until I had tears coming out my eyes. Maybe it's his cute little accent or the way his face changes from happy to sad. Some of your may have already seen this, but if not it's definitely worth watching.

8 comments:

sarah marie. said...

i'm bawling and laughing so hard. i can't stop. literally. maybe the funniest thing i've ever seen.

sarah marie. said...

i can't stop watching.

sarah marie. said...

i put it on my blog..i hope you don't mind

Kim said...

That is hilarious. I think I need to move to england so Van can talk like that it makes him ten times cuter. And Charlie looks bigger than his brother. I love it!

zack hackett said...

Is Charlies brother named Forest, Forest Gump?

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Avery made me show this to her little friend Hannah and they watched it three times. So funny! I love his little accent! So cute!

Janelle said...

I have watched this a few times a day since you posted this,,, I honestly laugh harder each time.... So Freaking Funny!!!

Holly and Dave said...

i think my favorite part is when he says "that really hurt" in his cute little accent. i'm laughing out loud.