my big tummy. i am six months along, or just about 25 weeks. it's weird for me to post these photos because my stomach has never been this big....and it's hard not to just feel fat. but every time i feel a little punch or kick from inside (which is about every 30 seconds) i am reminded that our little baby is at home in there....and i don't care how big or fat i look.
(cody thinks i'm trying to push out in this bottom photo, but i'm not.)

20 comments:
Holy Cow. You, Mariss and Court make for one cute trio of pregnant ladies!
eee gads you are a cute pregnant girl!!! And it's nuts when there is tons of kicking like that...Wait til your ribs ache with pain, that's the best,,,Really though,,, how cute are you!!??
You look so cute!!! Doesn't look big in the least... you do have that glow!
you look amazing!! i don't think your tummy is big AT ALL...and you don't look like you have even gained weight. you look so cute Lori -- hope your doing good.
Oh man. I hope I"m never pregnant at the same time as you ever again. hhhhhh You look awesome!
You are tiny! You are one of those cute pregnant people... no fair! :)
I love Courts comment saying please don't look at my belly and then go to Lori's blog. THats how I feel and I'm not even Preggo. Your belly is the bomb.perfectlittlehomeforbambini. Only you could get hired at a new job and no one know you are six months pregnant. You look adorable. I can't wait for her to get here.
6 months! You are tiny! I salute you.
ok first of all i'm obsessed with getting to see your belly. second..you are TINY. and third..now you know how i feel when i'm not pushing out and you say i am. ily.
Oh my gosh, Lori, you look SO cute!!! and tiny for 6 months! (remember me at 6 months?? ummm... I looked like I had a basketball under my shirt, no joke).
oh, I wish so badly we could make it to the big island while we are in Hawaii.. unfortunately we already have the whole trip booked! :( I told David I wanted to skip on over there and see you guys). crap. maybe you could row a boat on over to Oahu? ;)
FINALLY!!! SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO cute. I know it was probably a big step for you to post these pics of your cute self - - I'm so glad you did. now please do it once a week so we can see her get bigger and bigger!!!! YOu'resocuteandtiny.com
Lori,
You say your tummy has never been that big, well my tummy has never been that little. Now you know what it feels like to be me! You look soooo cute!
You look beautiful... and just an FYI thats my tummy on a good day NOT pregnant! Love ya
Are you kidding me? You are the tinniest pregnant mommy ever! You look amazing! I think you should definitely be posting more of these please.
So I told Marcus he had to come take a look at your belly, ok what belly? No lie I am at least double your size and due the same time as you. Depressing cause I thought I was little! Anyways you look great and I hope you gain a few more pounds so that I can feel better about myself!
lori! i can hardly believe there's a baby in there- you're so small still! and, it looks like you're pushing out even! now i can understand why they thought you were adopting! i love your belly, and you.
It's official, you are the cutest pregnant person I have EVER seen. I love those pics. Keep em coming! I miss knowing that your right down the street.
Lori, I was just doing a little blog surfing and I couldn't help myself from posting. You are BY FAR the cutest pregnant girl I've ever seen. And I hate you! I think I look about the same right now and I'm 11 weeks! (Yes, #3 is on the way). Anyway, congrats on being so cute and tiny. Me, I'll be a big old roly poly by the end of the summer!
You look so cute! And I really can't believe that you think you look fat. You should see me 6 months pregnant. Really though, you look great!
I love you! Congratulations to you cody and baby!
Post a Comment