I also missed blogging, and I have much to share... So sorry Court, no more blackmailing photos of you---as much as I loved looking at what he (and you) would come up with next, I think I'll get back to the boring things like food, baby stuff, and whatever else comes to my mind (which might not be anything, since all I think about is food and baby stuff)
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
the jig is up
I also missed blogging, and I have much to share... So sorry Court, no more blackmailing photos of you---as much as I loved looking at what he (and you) would come up with next, I think I'll get back to the boring things like food, baby stuff, and whatever else comes to my mind (which might not be anything, since all I think about is food and baby stuff)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
glad your back with cody...hope you had a good time in slc and hope your feeling good!!
HOOORAY!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you're back in my blogging world. I've missed you, and I wasn't sure how many more pranks I could pull on the codester. He's pretty good...and fast. Well, I guess this means he surrenders. Could you give Cody a hug from me and tell him I really don't think he's gay, takes viagra or hangs out with britney spears on the strip? hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
love you lors!
i need a surrender post too please cody.
cody should start a blog of his own... he sure has taken a liking to it!
Post a Comment