Sunday, April 27, 2008

surf n' turf

this is what Cody and I's BBQs look like (except for the meat varies occasionally). this night we had ourselves some burgers (free range organic burgers that is---what can I say, my work wouldn't have it any other way). then the two of us sat in our carport--in beach chairs--and pigged out.

6 comments:

The Powells said...

i love the whole set up!!

Paige said...

I love the beach chairs in the carport. That sounds about right. And the BBQ on the surfboard, or skim board whatever it is is classical. I hope this was the BBQ the same night you watched every minute of the JAZZ game. Good girl. You are learning.

Lindsey said...

Geez, I wish I was there! I love carportin'. Watch the grease on the shred stick!

the youngs said...

Nice set-up, Lors! The carport is classic!

Holly and Dave said...

i love it! i'm surprised cody would allow his sufboard to be in danger with a hot bbq and propane right on top of it!

blueeyedfreckle said...

I was thinking the same thing! Isn't he afraid of dinging the board?? P.S. You look adorable with the bun in the oven. I love that post. It makes me excited for the day that happens (which I don't say very often).