Wednesday, May 07, 2008

taste spotting

After checking my email, and looking at a few of my buddies blogs, this is usually the next stop on my list of places to visit on line. In case you haven't been there yet, Taste Spotting is my very favorite place to find new recipes and look at great photos of good food. I haven't contributed yet, but plan on it, just can't decide what to share. 

6 comments:

The Powells said...

i must check it out...thanks

blueeyedfreckle said...

I checked it out on your recommendation, and wow. Beautiful pictures, awesome recipes. It make me want to make only the most beautiful food. If only i had the energy when I got home from school everyday. I love that about you Lori. Your love for making pretty and delicious food.

blueeyedfreckle said...

I checked it out on your recommendation, and wow. Beautiful pictures, awesome recipes. It make me want to make only the most beautiful food. If only i had the energy when I got home from school everyday. I love that about you Lori. Your love for making pretty and delicious food.

blueeyedfreckle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
blueeyedfreckle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Holly and Dave said...

this happens to be one of my favorite web sites as well. i sometimes find myself starting with just a "peek", and 20 minutes later, i'm engrossed in the recipes, pictures, and possibilities at hand. i hope to one day create something worthy of the site.