Friday, June 13, 2008

with his own two hands

Cody's work.

9 comments:

sarah marie. said...

him and my man will have so much in common.

Anonymous said...

That is so fabulous you have a cute and Handy man! Oh ps you ARE the cutest preganant girl I have ever seen!! EVER!

Paige said...

Lors, if I could possibly love Cody anymore than I do already, it would right now. Bless his little Hawaiian heart. Building little treasures with his bare hands. I love him. (polygamy style...psych!) Anyway, you are darling. I'm missing you two crazy kids. Can't wait to meet the babe.

the youngs said...

Way to go, Codester! Amazing craftsmanship. Lors, you look fabulous! (I see the Target Dwell baby blankets on your shelf...we are twinners!)

Holly and Dave said...

SO cute! job well done, cody. what else has he got up his sleeve?

The Powells said...

nice work cody

Kim said...

Wow Cods that's adorable!

Lisa P. said...

I am super impressed. What a neat thing to have and give to your children someday!

Unknown said...

cody, the nut doesn't fall far from the tree.
aimee says where are the little duckies on the front?
good handy work, happy fathers day.