Tuesday, August 19, 2008

baby blogging

Well, I guess it's happened. I've officially turned into a baby blogger. I didn't think it would never come to this..... but here I am posting, my what.... 5th? or 6th? post in a row that is showing off how cute my little babe is. I guess it's okay (at least for now) because that is currently all my life is about. Diaper changes, battling spit-ups, folding little miniature onesies and dresses, bouncing until my knees hurt, shots and Dr. appointments, multiple daily loads of laundry, bottle washing, breast pumping, loving, swaddling, smiling, bathing, burping, and cuddling is all I can fit into one day....(oh, and maybe a little bit of blogging).

I have 4 unread magazines on my coffee table including the new Anthropologie catalog that I haven't even thumbed through yet (gasp!), and I typing this entire post one handed. I'm sure all you Mother's out there with multiple kids are laughing at me, and I'm sure I will one day too. But I couldn't be any happier and more in love. Be patient with me and my new baby obsession, give me a couple of months to get back into my normal life--if that is ever possible. Who knows, maybe one day I might even have something more than little June to blog about, but as for now baby it is.

12 comments:

Lindsey said...

June is enough!!! Please keep showing us her darling little face. We can't just pop over to your house to see her bradda, so it's a necessity. You will have things to blog about again, but for now we need to see more of that baby doll!! xoxoxowereallyarecomingtoseeyousoon.com

Paige said...

We can't get enough of June..And I hope the bullying has straightened you out. Baby life is your life from now on and we love it. Lindsey better not be coming to see you without me. I will throw a fit. So when is that? What does bradda mean? Is that one of those..you flew here we grew here...kind of sayings? I was missing you like crazy.

sarah marie. said...

duh obviously. what could be better? all i have to blog about are or scrubs.

sarah marie. said...

these are or scrubs..oh are they?

what movie is that from?

Melanie said...

I think there's nothing better to blog about! But then again, I just had #2... She is darling and that picture is beautiful.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Good for you! I say to heck with all those mommy blog nay sayers. It is what it is. I am glad you are loving it!

Allison said...

I love your baby blogs! There really is nothing better to blog about. And I love that you're typing it one handed. And I'm not laughing as a mother of mulitple kids. One is really hard! Maybe harder than even two because it is all so new and it does completely change your life. You have to get used to a new "normal".

The Powells said...

blogging about june is perfect. she is your life now, so keep it coming!!! she is darling. can you believe what your days are like now? its crazy right?! enjoy every second...this little age goes by so fast.

derrickfam said...

Um...hello? I have waited 9 long months for you to give birth just so I could start seeing some June blogs. Longest 9 of my life....

Holly and Dave said...

i love it! keep em coming!

Janelle said...

Your baby is now your life. What else is there to blog about? I love it.

Kim said...

I love that picture. You need to keep them coming.