Saturday, August 23, 2008

hangin' out


 these are her glasses to go with her old man doo. 

saturday nights are now spent hanging out just the three of us. me-- usually without makeup on (as seen above), cody-- in charge of popcorn, treats and the remote, june--usually sitting with her legs crosses and slippers on, waiting to either spit-up, fart or smile.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh so good to finally see little june bug. you are too funnt. yes you are officially one of the baby blogger moms, I dont mind I love seeing the sweet pics of June. June looks great in her glasses. perfect fit. see ya soon Sept. 14th

Janelle said...

I love seeing pictures of you guys. She's getting so big! Love the slippers and the glasses. I really think Saturday nights couldn't get more fun when it's just the three of ya and all you have to do is stare at a newborn!

sarah marie. said...

i miss her. and you. 4 years is way too long i've decided.

Em N. said...

YESSS!! So great to hear from you Lori!! June is a DOLL!! Too cute! You guys look great.
Funny you were just talking about Mike-- about two days ago he was talking about Cody's Bel Air!
Let's for sure keep in touch, thanks for finding us!

... said...

Too cute, I must say I recognize those slippers;)I'm going to have to visit soon. Presley needs to meet little June (I'm afraid she might break her she's so tiny). Plus I need to get a little squeeze in as well.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Too funny! I love the slippers. Sounds like a fun Saturday night to me. :)

The Powells said...

she is so cute...and i love the slippers!

Lisa P. said...

so cute that she crosses her legs. Hudson does that whether its in his car seat or his booster sit eating. He likes to chill:) love all the pics:)

Sarah said...

Oh dear, I just love those slippers! I think i need some for myself.

Kim said...

What a cute family! and I love her little slippers!

Lindsay said...

haha june in those glasses...classic. you guys are so cute.

Paige said...

June is the bombay.combay. I want to eat her. Is Christmas good with you?

Aimee said...

Lorilee, I've been gone for awhile, but I'm back and I have to tell you that this little one is the cutest thing ever. Congrats! I'm so so so happy for you two...make that three. PS the announcement is adorable and you are BEAUTIFUL - motherhood really flatters you (not that you needed it). Love you and miss you tons.

Lindsey said...

Let me in on that partay!!! She is such a doll, that pic of her feet is the cutest thing ev. I miss you tons - ichat this week? xoxo
PS: Just received the cutest card ever - thank you!

Holly and Dave said...

i want to be there for a movie night with you three! i love the glasses. little does she know that if she has sorensen eyes, she'll need those all too soon.