Wednesday, August 27, 2008

the mini


i love these little popable bites of homemade goodness..... chocolate cake, vanilla butter cream frosting, and hot pink sprinkles. this way you get a little frosting with every bite. have i ever told you of my love for frosting? well, it's one of my favorites.

11 comments:

Lindsay said...

these were soooo good, and so cute. i'm impressed that you still have some left. they would've been gone within minutes at my house.

Aimee said...

Yes, I'm aware of your love for frosting. Those are adorable.

Holly and Dave said...

frosting in every bite is my rule for eating anything such as cupcake, cake, sweetroll, etc. the more frosting the better, even if it is on a mini cupcake!

Paige said...

Did you make these? YOu make me sick.com. Everything you do is perfect. I love them and I want one right this minute. You need a shot of frosting at Sprinkles...You would love it. Miss you love you. Is it time for me to see you yet?

blueeyedfreckle said...

I love your love for baked goods. I was always inspired by your baking (except I am too lazy to do more than a box cake). I wish I could eat one of these yummies. Maybe you should open up a bakery (when Cody graduates). P.s. I love the baby posts. She looks hot in those sunglasses:) And I love the pic of you two on the side bar! Beautiful mother and daughter!

sarah marie. said...

those look real nice.

The Powells said...

yummy!!! those look fantastic

P.S. said...

Mmmmmm! Great, now I have a craving for one (or five). These days if I get a craving I HAVE to have it. Maybe I can talk Hols in making me some!

derrickfam said...

Yum-O. (Doesn't it annoy you when Rachael Ray says that?). I can't believe you're baking with the new baby and all. Superwomanmom.com
ps: Love the pic in June's birth announcement. So cute.

... said...

Those look so good and cute!! I forgot how talented you are in the kitchen... Haven't been around you enough lately. Hey if Cody, Ben and Jason go golfing tomorrow us girls should get together and hit the beach.

Janelle said...

i just scrolled down through your blog and saw these again,, i never commented, but dang those little bites look so tasty