Friday, August 29, 2008

her room





Surviving on a student loan budget, we've had to rely on all (well, almost all) things homemade. Our very talented friend made us the J is for June hanging, thanks to Target's feature of the Dwell Shop for our bedding, and the rest Cody and I put together. It's not much, but I love being in there, sitting in the over sized white rocking chair.... surrounded by tiny diapers, soft blankets, pink sheets, and miniature onesies.

14 comments:

sarah marie. said...

so sweet lori..i love it!

Lindsey said...

She is the sweetest thing and has the room to match!! That bedding is so dang cute. I love rooms that are put together with lots of different elements instead of all ordered out of a catalog - so boring. J's is the same eclectic way and I could hang out in there all day.
www.xoxothanksfortheshoutout.com

blueeyedfreckle said...

I love her room! And I totally recognize those veggie calendar pictures...:) She is so lucky to have such a stylish mom!

{irene} said...

Lori, your girl is a doll!!!!

Paige said...

Love the bedding. I sort of want it for me. And that wall hanging that Lindsey made is a dream. I love it. June could not be any cuter. Love her crib...Not the actual crib. Her hide away.

Aimee said...

I absolutely love it! I'm so glad you posted some pictures. I've honestly been wondering what her little room looks like. I knew it would be adorable. I miss you!!!

Kristin said...

Cute room Lori and it doesn't look at all like you are on a Student Loan budget!

The Powells said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!

... said...

You would never know you were living on a student loan budget. the room is perfect! Just as sweet as baby June.

Holly and Dave said...

it's darling, and I wish I could be there. june is one lucky little girl to be surrounded by such love.

Morgan said...

Love love love the bedding and everything else too. Great job decorating!

Sarah said...

You have made her room so cute, you want to decorate our nursery too?

Anonymous said...

her room is so cute. I love that cody made her changer, and those fruit and veggie pictures are my favorite!

the youngs said...

4 words...A-Dor-A-Ble :)