Thursday, September 04, 2008

tempting

Made the mistake of visiting this website for a little afternoon browsing. I hadn't been there for a while, and I'm not quite sure why I went.... maybe to torture myself. After just taking a peek, I found a few must-haves that I will probably never have. The old Lori wouldn't have blinked an eye and just added these to her collection of fall clothes. 


I guess it's a good thing I'm no longer surrounded daily by these lovely pieces of apparel, to tempt my already weak self-control for buying new clothes.  

8 comments:

The Powells said...

anthro always does the best fall line..LOVE IT!!! wish you were still working there. when you come back to utah you will have a job!!

Lindsey said...

I got the catalog today and it's KILLIN' me!!! I am going to go there tomorrow and let it kill me in person. Hopefully I will have enough willpower to not spend my life savings. Miss you. xoxoxoxo.

Aimee said...

Yeah I checked out the anthro website the other day and about started to cry that I'm so poor! BOO!

Paige said...

Love the coat. Can totally see you in it. I want it. Too bad it's still 106 here...Miss you. Let's I chat soon. I need to see June bug.

sarah marie. said...

i want that turtleneck real bad.

... said...

Girl I am in the same vote as you. I look at clothes all the time and get so SAD:( Instead I have to deal with my old clothes and figure out what is the most breathable comfortable thing I can throw on that I didn't already wear the last 5 days in a row. And dont forget the--"maybe if I wear something different you wont notice its too hot to fix my hair or put makeup on"-- Just 3 more years of being totally cheap with no central air RIGHT??? Gag

the youngs said...

I want that scarf!! Oh and nice job on the non-baby post! Ha! :)

Holly and Dave said...

don't we all wish we could buy these things at the drop of a hat. at least your temptations can be subsided by the fact that it's way too hot to wear any of these items. i just have to go back to my several-years-old fall wardrobe.