Sunday, September 07, 2008

sequence of events

order of my day:
(this will bore most of you, it's pretty much for her grandmas to see)
1. finding june has awoken from her nap and is staring at her mobile. i just die over those smiles.
2. just before i give her a bottle, this is usually her reaction to breast feeding.
3. after the bottle, pure bliss.


12 comments:

Aimee said...

Oh my word that didn't bore me one bit, I'm actually quite baby hungry! Lori she is a doll. I wish I could come visit you, like now!!!

Holly and Dave said...

she is so dang cute. i just love her. i hope you're showing her pictures of me!

Kristin said...

Those little smiles are sooo cute!!! I would just want to gobble her up.

The Powells said...

i love that....do that more often!!! i love to see her smile, she is just beautiful!!

Lacey Jane said...

Lori! She is sooo cute. That little grin is so sweet!

Janelle said...

Oh it's fun to hear that cry isn't it? I forget so quickly how totally dependent they are. Stop apologizing about your baby posts! They're the best! and I mean it....June is a cutesy patootsy and how fun to get those smiles after naptime!

Lindsey said...

She is getting so big!!! That smile vid is priceless!!! Oh she's a doll face. xoxo.

Melanie said...

My 3 year old daughter's reaction to the videos: #1 -- "Oh! Baby June is sooo cute!" #2 -- "Uh-oh. Baby June is so sad!" #3 -- "Oh. Baby June is OK."

See? Not boring at all! You provided us a little afternoon entertainment!

... said...

Such a good idea to post video. I think June has grown since I saw her and that was only a week ago.

Lindsay said...

lori those videos are so cute! june's wake up smile is the sweetest thing ever.

Kim said...

Are you kidding me about her smile! I'm dying I love how she gets serious and then her smile just lights up when she hears your voice! Love it.

Liz said...

My daughter Kate loved to watch these videos. She didn't like the one of june crying. But she loved her smiles in the first one. Which one do you like, mom? This is Liz, and I like all of them.

(FYI: Kate is dictating this comment.)I miss you Lori! It looks like you surely know what you are doing with your full time job. :)