Are you kidding me? That dress is too die for. I absolutely love it. She is such a little doll face, I want to eat her up. I want to get my hands on her. I have been missing you guys in the blog world.
That dress is amazing! Maybe you could just let it out a little and she could wear it for her wedding! We miss you and that cute little one. She is the cutest.
oh my gosh. could that dress be any more gorgeous??????? could she??? NO! Oh, and yeah... if my parents could get the heck out of Florida they would. Problem is my father's business spans all of South Florida. They REALLY wish they could move back to St.Louis. I always wonder the same though (that's why Franc and I moved).
I like my husband, my daughter, and my little boy. There's nothing better than a rainy day, and a warm batch of cookies. Sometimes I like rap, but mostly I like wrapping paper.
“Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just ordinary people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey … delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride.” –Gordon B. Hinckley
17 comments:
that is the most BEAUTIFUL dress i have ever seen....amazing!!!! and she is just so beautiful also!
Are you kidding me? That dress is too die for. I absolutely love it. She is such a little doll face, I want to eat her up. I want to get my hands on her. I have been missing you guys in the blog world.
Wow! the dress is amazing and June is even more beautiful! What a fun day to celebrate. Call me when you can! :)
That dress is beautiful! What a special day for your little family.
I've never seen a blessing dress more classy and beautiful! Love the beads on the braided part especially! I've missed your blog.
Just like everyone else said . . .her dress is BEAUTIFUL, just like her.
So so sweet! She is so adorable!
So fun to see more pics of the baby girl. I love those cheeks!
june seriously looks like a little angel in her blessing dress. so beautiful!
That dress is amazing! Maybe you could just let it out a little and she could wear it for her wedding!
We miss you and that cute little one. She is the cutest.
oh my gosh. could that dress be any more gorgeous??????? could she??? NO!
Oh, and yeah... if my parents could get the heck out of Florida they would. Problem is my father's business spans all of South Florida. They REALLY wish they could move back to St.Louis. I always wonder the same though (that's why Franc and I moved).
um... she is really really very cute.
lori, she looks just like you!
so sweet. I love her dress too.
She is a doll! She looks just like you! I love her adorable dress it's beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
I love that dress!
what a dollface she is. congratulations. i love her name, the gorgeous dress and most of all that she has brought such joy to your world. enjoy.
i love her SO much! she has blessed us all.
looks like an angel. just like you.
Post a Comment