does cody listen to beach boys on his ipod while he surfs? i'm sure you could come up with an awesome playlist for him. but really, those ocean views are so beautiful, what i wouldn't give to be there.
Can't stop singing beach boys...even looking for my old cd. I love love love your post about your new job. You summed it up perfectly. June is so beautiful. I miss you...let's talk
How funny...we just had a Luau at church--it was just like being in Hawaii. We even danced to Surfin' USA...if everybody had an ocean! I love to see Cody enjoying the waves and I think you are smart to opt to take pics instead of get in!
Hi Lors. I love Cody. He is a dream. I am going to start calling my students Haole's. I want to be there. You have the life. How is my baby June? She is so sweet. I love the picture of you two smiling. She totally looks like you. Miss you.
I like my husband, my daughter, and my little boy. There's nothing better than a rainy day, and a warm batch of cookies. Sometimes I like rap, but mostly I like wrapping paper.
“Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just ordinary people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey … delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride.” –Gordon B. Hinckley
9 comments:
i wouldnt do that when its so cold...but how great that you have that option to do that early in the am!!! lucky girl
love that you think we know what haole means. or did you mean to say a-hole?
does cody listen to beach boys on his ipod while he surfs? i'm sure you could come up with an awesome playlist for him. but really, those ocean views are so beautiful, what i wouldn't give to be there.
Can't stop singing beach boys...even looking for my old cd. I love love love your post about your new job. You summed it up perfectly. June is so beautiful. I miss you...let's talk
How funny...we just had a Luau at church--it was just like being in Hawaii. We even danced to Surfin' USA...if everybody had an ocean! I love to see Cody enjoying the waves and I think you are smart to opt to take pics instead of get in!
Hi Lors. I love Cody. He is a dream. I am going to start calling my students Haole's. I want to be there. You have the life. How is my baby June? She is so sweet. I love the picture of you two smiling. She totally looks like you. Miss you.
by the time you guys get home, cody is going to be one heck of a surfer! He already looks like a pro!!!
have you ever heard of "kill haole day?" Supposedly kids in school beat up the haoles on a certain day of the year... scary!
i love cody. will you tell him that for me? i wish i was your next door neighbor. we could have so much fun in hawaii again. miss you
Post a Comment