Wednesday, October 22, 2008

4 months

just a few things about me:
i'm 4 months and one week old
i love to smile
my sweat smells like buttermilk
my hands are always sticky
i like really warm bottles
i like breast milk but don't like to breast feed... my mom makes me though
my eyes are a very pretty dark blue
i don't like to nap too much during the day, but I love to sleep the entire night through
i love baths but don't like getting dressed
all dad has to do is look at me and i smile and wildly kick my legs
i love my morning walks with mom
i love to snuggle tight
my cheeks are as thick as my wrist
i love pulling my mom's hair
i snort when i'm mad
i have very long legs 



(i think she got a little sick of the camera)

25 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I love that third one down, she is so cute! We love the chubby cheeks!

Paige said...

Lors...I'm in love. She couldn't be sweeter. She is the bomb.com/cutestthingever. Love her.

... said...

She really is super cute!

blueeyedfreckle said...

oh my goodness. that one made my eyes water. I think that is my favorite post EVER! how freaking cute is she???? And I love those pillow cheeks! (that's what my mom calls big soft baby cheeks:))

Sarah said...

Oh I love this post! She is ever so cute and I love reading all about her little personality, and can't wait to see it myself next time your here!

jelainep said...

She is such a cute little girl. I can't believe that she is 4 months old!!! WOW!! and lets just talk about how cute she is....

Lindsay said...

lori this is so cute. june is such a sweet baby. i love your pictures!

Janelle said...

I love the top picture. She looks like such a happy little girl. Cute sweater!

The Powells said...

she is so darling....what a sweet baby!!

Kim said...

I cannot believe baby June is 4 months old! She's growing too fast and I never get to see her. Will you please tell her to stop until next time you come in town! I've been waiting and waiting for you to post pictures of her she is so cute and I can't get over her cheeks!

Lacey Jane said...

Lori- she is absolutely darling! SO cute!!!

Em N. said...

She is so precious Lori! I love that pic of her standing up- she looks so grown up!

steph said...

i can't believe your little june is becoming such a big girl!! that is the most adorable little face i have seen in a long time. ohhhhh how i wish i could see her more! love you!

Allison said...

That second one with the cheeks is I think the cutest thing I've ever seen!

sarah marie. said...

i'm rolling at the last picture and dying at how cute slash old she is!

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh Lori! She is SOOO cute. I want to kiss those big cheeks! I think she might have out done violet in that department. I love it. I want to meet her someday.

Holly and Dave said...

nice to meet you J. a few things about me:
-I love you
-I am your favorite aunt, i promise.
-I wish i could kiss and hug you tight everyday.
-I can't wait to see you again.

ali said...

I love Holly's comment.

That little bug is one big piece of cuteness.

Jeff Sorensen said...

Lori - she is adorable. She is getting so big! We can't wait to see you guys again.

Shannon "Fuller" Davis said...

I love that she is showing her frustration with the constant flash of the camera. what a cute june bug. sarah tells me your loving your little babe. she is darling

Shannon "Fuller" Davis said...

p.s I love your President Hinckley quote. I might steal it.

Auntie Ann said...

She is SUCH a doll!

Aimee said...

and I'm the cutest thing in the world. Oh my gosh Lori, I love her.

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness - what a slacker I am, 23 comments before I even got around to posting here! I'm used to being your #1 stalker - I cannot believe those adorable cheeks and can't wait to squeeze and kiss them at Christmas!!!

Cami said...

June is so cute! I still can't believe you made that cute costume. You are so darn crafty! Your blog is so fun! I just started ours this month, so I have no idea what I am doing. You are a bloggin pro! I love it. It will be fun getting to know you guys the next few years.