at our ward party all the older hawaiian ladies kept coming up to me and saying, "is dat your husband in da muumuu?" i'm not sure if they thought it was funny or if they were offended because he looked just like them. i was rolling all night.
(and just for the record i had a totally sweet boyscout costume with the hat and the shirt decorated with all the awards and everything.... but never got anyone to take my photo. boo.)
(and just for the record i had a totally sweet boyscout costume with the hat and the shirt decorated with all the awards and everything.... but never got anyone to take my photo. boo.)
halloween is the best.... nothing but listening to the monster mash, watching scary movies and eating candy (and hopefully some doughnuts) all day long.
i miss my family and friends so much during this holiday. i hope you all have a spooky day.


21 comments:
These pictures kill me. She is so cute!
I love that little strawberry costume! I cannot believe you made it...and without a sewing machine!
she is the cuttest little strawberry ever!!!! and cody doesnt look to bad himself...im still laughing! happy halloween
Cutest little Strawberry I've ever seen! I could just eat her up. Wow...I am impressed with your sewing skills. Good work! Cody looks awesome. Bummer no pics for you, maybe tonight.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
Such a cute costume Lori. She is getting so big. Loved Cody's costume.
Homemade?! I love your homemade Halloween costumes the very most. I'm so proud of you! That strawberry is the cutest ... I want one.
are you kidding me her face is so cute she loves her costume and are you kidding me you made that? How?? So talented! Happy Halloween!
oh little JUNE....my favorite thing about the costume is the boing-er on her head....love it. I didnt know you sewed it all by hand. you little pioneer women!!
Too cute Lori!! You did an amazing job on her costume!!
You are the queen of Halloween - so it doesn't surprise me one bit that you made that darling little strawberry. June's cheeks are making her look good enough to eat!!! And Ben and I are laughing so hard at that beautiful Hawaiian woman. I want to see the boy scout!!! Take some pics tonight!!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
oh my gosh! lori i am dying that you made this a. and b at cody's costume and c that no one took your picture. i miss you today.
martha freakin stewart...what the fuz...she is deli-sh. you are such a cute mommy...thanks for sharing your yummy strawberry!
So cute! And Cody is too funny. We are still laughing at him. Hopefully C U tonight @ p-hut. Hopefully I can eat it:(
this is the cutest thing i have ever seen. i'm thinking about printing out these pics and blowing them up to 16x20 and hanging them on my wall. i want to just squeeze that little strawberry and see her darling smile. and cody is one sweet "auntie"- did you get confused which lady-in-a-muumuu to go home with? love you.
i love love love june's strawberry costume! she looked so cute and squishy the other night. and that pic of cody in the muumuu is hilarious. he totally nailed the old hawaiian lady look.
Wow, those sewing lessons at Michi's sure payed off..... remember the days of making pillow cases and draw string bags?
Really stinkin' adorable Lori. There's something about putting a kid in a costume with a little hat on that just is the cutest. Love Cody's ability to embarass himself. Sweet.
Lori..I am continually amazed by you and so JELLY DONUT of your mad skills. I can't believe you made that little strawberry costume. I love it!! And cody is Hill air force base to the max. I love Halloween. And Lin is right. Get dressed back up in you GS costume and take us some pics.
You always come up with the cutest costumes! I remember when I first met you and you were Bert and Ernie with Cody! I thought that was too cool. I can't believe you made that strawberry costume!It rocks! Looks professional. You should start a baby costume business!
I was dying when I saw this. She looks so stinking cute. that hat? I love it. And cody is amazing. I love that pic so much
Lorilee, are you kidding me? I didn't know you still had the sewing skills in you from our sewing classes back in the day! Wow, I lost my skills long ago! You better come home so we can re-live the memories...and then I could deliver you some hot donuts too on Halloween too! You are an amazing mom with a darling family!
Lori, it's Sarah and Chad! June is beautiful! I love her costume! We have a blog, it's www.sarah--lynn.blogspot.com! I hope you guys are doing great!
Darling costumes! You are talented my dear. I wouldn't even know where to start.
Post a Comment