Tuesday, October 07, 2008

my little pun-kin

look at her hold that head up. her cheeks are so big that it throws off her balance and her head starts to wobble. 

and she obviously doesn't seem to mind all the spitting up she's still doing.

14 comments:

Holly and Dave said...

she is the CUTEST little pun-kin baby i've ever seen. that smile and those cheeks make me fall more and more in love with her. thanks for posting the pics- i want to just give her a big tight squeeze!

Kim said...

I love her chubby cheeks she's getting so big! Stop growing little June until we can see you again!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

She is so cute! I love her little smile. Aiden spits up a bunch too and has rolled in it one too many time...ew. :)

The Powells said...

she is already getting so big and way too fast...she is the cuttest!!

derrickfam said...

OH man! She really is chunkin' up! ha ha!!!! I am in love with that big gummy smile. So precious. You need to post more. or else. ps: Year 2000. Donatello. 'nuf said. hhhhh

sarah marie. said...

dying at how cute she is.

Lindsey said...

I think I might be able to add to that Donatello threat if you don't surrender more pics of Junie. She is such a doll and I know it's been said, but those gums are the cutest thing EVER!!! Her smile is so sweet and she is a such a precious thing. Please pencil me in for some quality time at Christmas!!! On second thought, why don't you pen that in!

Janelle said...

Hey, I can so see your mouth and smile in June.... am I the only one...?

... said...

She has gotten chunkier since I saw her last. Too cute!

Lindsay said...

she's happy as can be with spit up all over! that is too funny. what an adorable smile.

the youngs said...

ADORABLE!!!

Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful!!
Hope you're enjoying the weekend.
xox,
Linnea

http://linneapaulina.typepad.com

P.S. said...

I can't get over that gummy little smile! I love it!!! It makes me happy just looking her.

Aimee said...

oh my gosh she's cute. i can't wait to meet her.