Sunday, October 05, 2008

tiggety tagged

six thing about me

1. I like to wake up early in the morning. I feel most productive in the a.m. and like getting things done quickly. I feel like sleeping in is a waste.

2. Loose hair (disembodied hair) grosses me out more than anything (most of you already know this about me).

3. I like to have snacks for meals. example: for lunch I just had a handful of grapes, a few sips of Cody's Dr. Pepper, hummus and carrots, and candy corn. 

4. I'm a major zit popper.

5. I live for holidays, eating out, visiting home, and snuggling with Codes and June.

6. I try to never use the word Hate, unless referring to cockroaches (eww, I hate even typing the word cockroaches).

my friend Lindsay B. put me up to this... thanks Linds, I hope you learned a little about me..... a couple of years ago (wow, have I really been blogging that long?) I did a list of "100 things about me" it was really fun. you should try it. 

9 comments:

Melanie said...

The hair thing cracks me up because I still sometimes think of you if there's a random hair laying about! I have no idea when or where it was, but there's a deeply ingrained memory of you dry heaving even trying to talk about how much you hated loose hair. I've thought about it as I've gone through the whole post-partum hair loss phase after both pregnancies.

Lindsay said...

you are so funny, i love your list! thanks for doing it. i am a snacks for meals person, too. i think putting a bunch of random foods together keeps things interesting. your lunch sounds yummy.
and ditto on the cockroaches.

Sarah said...

What, I can't believe that I didn't know numero 3 or 6 about you. But, way to go on number 6. I like that idea, and should give it a try myself.

Lindsey said...

1. I remember hearing your little self stirring in the early am at Sunnyside while the rest of us suckers were sawing logs.
2. Your lunch sounds like a combo of all my favorite things!
3. Some of my greatest triumphs have come from zit popping.
4. i miss you!!!!

Holly and Dave said...

i love your list. i dream (literally) about popping zits, you visiting home, and any dream about bugs is considered a nightmare.

Anonymous said...

I love knowing 6 more things about you. Oh and I remember your beautiful wedding, I LOVED the apple favors, I am so glad I could be there on that special day!!!

the youngs said...

I think you might like this new Halloween Candy: http://www.stupid.com/fun/ZPOP.html

blueeyedfreckle said...

oh my gosh. I hate hate hate cockroaches too. I live in fear of them. and whenever I see disembodied hair, I think of you, because I remember that you hate it!

... said...

I am with you on the morning thing. I used to not be that way. I think having kids changed that.