Thought it was about time I posted another picture of this little one.
Her sticky little hands are into everything (well, mostly her mouth),
her chubby legs can sure kick.... (but I knew that long before she was born),
and that face melts my heart everyday.


12 comments:
Yes! I love being the first to comment on your posts. What a rush. Okay, so if there was ever a cuter smile...aaah! Those cheeks!! She is so adorable. She is the dolliest doll that ever dolled.
PS: Where did you get that shirt???
dalring darling darling darling.
June is so cute. I can't believe how much she has grown up. What a cutie!
Oh girl!!..I love those Rolls!!!..She is a doll!!!
those eyes are to die for...actually that whole package is to die for!!
Ahhh...those cheeks are too cute.
She wins...dang it!!
Lori - she is darling. It looks like she and Spencer are racing for the biggest cheeks! I love them! Jenn Parry
her eyes and her tank top oh my goodness!
oh my gosh i want to eat her! especially those cheeks..
Yummy, yummy, cute, cute. She is a doll!
i could just eat her up, she is so darling. i am counting the days until i get to see her again! i love those chubby cheeks :)
Post a Comment