Sunday, November 09, 2008
photo booth
I was just going through the pictures in my photo booth tonight and found a few photos that brought back some good memories. It seems like photo booth photos bring the memory of that occasion back easier.... maybe it has something to do with being able to see the background in the photos or maybe it's seeing how I looked when the picture was taken. Whatever it is, I like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







14 comments:
Oh I wish you still lived in your apartment up the street. I miss it and you.
i feel the same way about photobooth. right now i wish i still lived in sl in my apartment but always at your apartment with cody. just right now.
i've never even heard of photobooth. shows how computer stupid i am. any who, its so good to see your face. that little june is the cutest dang thing i've ever seen. miss you.
i've never even heard of photobooth. shows how computer stupid i am. any who, its so good to see your face. that little june is the cutest dang thing i've ever seen. miss you.
i swear i didn't write that twice? i don't know what happened. again, it shows how computer stupid i am.
how gorg are you??? you look like a model, esp. in that top one! HOT!
Katie said exactly my thoughts...You look like a super model in the first pic. You need to have that in poster size. I love photo booth too.
i love these pics. june is just the cutest thing ever, and your belly was so small even when it was big! and i forgot how tiny joey once was- i love his big furry ears.
I love those pics. The one of you and Cody is great. And btw, June is the cutest thing ever!!!
i love those...june is to die for!!! her face and cheeks are the best
Lori, I just have to tell you that seeing these pictures makes me miss your bangs:( June is too funny, I would be confused too if someone was talking to me in a box. ---HAPPY (DAY EARLY) B DAY!!!! Save some time tomorrow when the boys are in school studying and we will do something....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLFRIEND!! I have been thinking about you all day. I wish we lived closer so we could have a double november birthday bash! Eat some cake for me! Love ya!
Happy Birthday Lors...You are the bomb.com X100.
very cute pictures. june's expression cracks me up!
Post a Comment