Wednesday, December 17, 2008

6 months



a few things about me: updated
i am 6 months old today
i just got two big bottom teeth
i love food... rice cereal, oatmeal, carrots... haven't found something i didn't like
i also love to eat paper, ziplocs, blankets, mom's hair, and pretty much anything else I can get my hands on..... maybe that's why my cheeks are so big?
i can wiggle my way out of the tightest swaddle and move around in my crib (see bottom photo)
i want to sit up so badly, but just can't do it yet
i can blow bubbles with my spit
i have lots of hawaiian aunties who love me, but sometimes i'm scared of them
i sleep in my own room, in my own crib, all night long
i love to scream when i'm excited or mad or bored
i've never felt cold weather and don't know what it feels like to be cold--i'll find out soon enough though
my toes are always curled under
i can say blah blah blah... amongst other mumbles 
my fingernails grow like weeds... maybe i should get acrylics? 
i already have a great sense of humor: i laugh at Baby Einstein, giggle at my mom's funny hair in the mornings, and smile at dad's silly voices
i carry the majority of my weight in my cheeks

(hiding my smile)

11 comments:

Liz said...

It's too fun! I just can't wait to see her in person. Love the cheeks. I wonder what she'll think of the cold? And WOW about Holly! That is just so great, amazing and wonderful. Hope to see you soon. Love, Liz

The Powells said...

i love reading about her...what a funny baby. she is darling and i cant believe she is 6months, it goes to fast!

Kim said...

She is so cute I can't believe six months have already passed! I can't wait to get my hands on those cheeks!

sarah marie. said...

i can't believe she is six months old! ps..when can we go to italian village?

Janelle said...

how is it possible that she is that big in her crib already... time is a marchin'

... said...

hahah-- I love that she is scared of her Hawaiian aunties-- I'm scared of them too:) She is gonna change so much over break. I bet she starts sitting up on her own. Today is the last day of finals-- CELEBRATE!!! can you beieve they made it through it???

the youngs said...

I want to eat those cheeks! What a little munchkin!!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Way too cute! I'm lovin' this age. :)

Holly and Dave said...

i wonder if she knows that she is so loved by so many. and she has quite a bit in common with her aunt: lets see... we both love to eat, i'm carrying more and more weight in my cheeks, and from the way i react to the cold you would think i'd never experienced winter before! but she's much more advanced than I: i didn't sleep by myself all night long until i was about 13 years old. can't wait to see her new teeth.

Lindsay said...

happy 6 months! she has two bottom teeth?? i've got to see them! i'm sure she'll have plenty of people hugging and squeezing her she won't even notice the cold :)

Anonymous said...

she is so so so adorable. I am in love with those cheeks! I hope I get to meet her soon!