You lucky duck! I left cold Utah, and it is even colder here in TN! Can we come visit...I am dreaming of flip-flops and shorts. By the way, is June standing? She looks adorable in that blue coat!
I love June in that coat! She looks like such an adult, except um, with a cute little chubby cheeked baby face! and she is making the most adorable face in the carseat one!
I like my husband, my daughter, and my little boy. There's nothing better than a rainy day, and a warm batch of cookies. Sometimes I like rap, but mostly I like wrapping paper.
“Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don’t drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just ordinary people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey … delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride.” –Gordon B. Hinckley
12 comments:
You lucky duck! I left cold Utah, and it is even colder here in TN! Can we come visit...I am dreaming of flip-flops and shorts. By the way, is June standing? She looks adorable in that blue coat!
Now that is just to die for! Love the cutesy coat and beany...but mostly I love those cheeks. We'll have to catch you next time you're in Utah.
That little one is SO adorable! Just look at her- I also love that top coat on her- too cute!
that coat is one cute coat...she is so warm and cozy! hope you had a nice time and im sure june got 1 million kisses!!!
i can't get over how old june looks in these pictures. she looks like a little lady in that blue coat! soooo cute.
she's 12 in that top one.
in fact is that your blue j crew coat she's wearing?
little June looks like she could be walking. Next time you visit, I would love to see you. Let's plan a lunch date.
I love June in that coat! She looks like such an adult, except um, with a cute little chubby cheeked baby face! and she is making the most adorable face in the carseat one!
She is so cute, and Sarah is so funny.
Look at that rosy cheeks, to die for!
cody must be proud to have a daughter that can smile even when it's cold outside. i love that little girl and all her clothes too.
Post a Comment